Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness fantasy RPG game has a launch date for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Thanks to the efforts of developer GrapeOcean Technologies. Which is currently available on both Steam and GOG.
Developed by GrapeOcean Technologies and published by V Publishing. Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness is an old-school project inspired by the likes of Baldur’s Gate and Icewind Dale. While increasing in size and scope since it entered Early Access in August 2021.
Having delivered over 20 huge updates. Also built upon and greatly improved almost all areas of the game. Which of course includes Linux and Mac support. The game also makes sweeping changes in recent months. From vastly improved loading times, to clearer player tutorials, new zones, enemies, and questlines. The small dev team ensures they’re focusing on addressing and meeting key player feedback.
GrapeOcean is also launching with a brand new trailer to showcase just some of the game’s locations and combat action. Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness features challenging real time tactical combat with pause. There are also over 300,000 words of dialogue. Including deep lore and memorable companions. Players are free to build their own hero from five different races and 13 class types. Then explore an open world filled with unique enemies and bosses.
Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness – Launch Trailer
With a unique Greed mechanic that impacts on those around you. Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness players will need to recruit characters with unique personalities. Then decide their party formations and equipment before exploring a land ruined by civil war and a mysterious curse. Your choices, good or evil, will decide the fate of the Kingdom of Isilmerald.
- A huge world map with 2 countries (Isilmerald and Northern Realm). With dozens of districts, settlements, villages and towns.
- 5 playable races (Human, Dwarf, Elf, Feldegug, and Rillow).
- 13 unique classes from 4 class archetypes (Priest, Outlaw, Warrior, and Wizard).
- Over 300,000 words form a hand-crafted Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness story.
- Traditional real-time tactical combat with pause.
- A huge array of spells to wield and crafting to undertake. All coming with a deep character progression system.
- Character actions impact greed, which directly affects the world around you.
- An original world filled with diverse characters. Including creatures and a range of biomes.
- Fully voice-acted lead characters.
Since Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness has an official launch date of March 17th. This also means the price will change to $29.99 USD / £29.99 / 29,99€. Currently available for $24.99 USD / £24.99 / 24,99€ on both Steam and GOG. Which also includes support for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. So you might want to pick up the fantasy RPG game before the launch date.