Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness gets major new features for the game on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Thanks to developer GrapeOcean Technologies creativity. Currently available on Steam Early Access and GOG with positive reviews.
After entering Early Access on Steam in August, GrapeOcean Technologies is still hard at work. While providing 14 updates to Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness. All as a direct result of passionate feedback from its fans across Linux, Mac, Windows PC.
With Phase 2 now live, adventure seekers have several new places to visit in Isilmerald. Explore the northern frozen harbor of Freynagar. This is also separate from the city by a huge ice dome in Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness. You can also take a trip to Amanuel’s Hoard, the seaside fort owned by the greediest man in history. Be careful though, the conflict has begun to brew on both sides of the civil war around Isilmerald. So you could just be key to resolving it.
Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness – Steam Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
Phase 2 will not only add new main quest lines and locations to the game. But also rebalance game items, spells, and damage scaling. While improving character creation for new players. Check out the extensive list of Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness features below.
Major new features from Phase 2
- 3 Additional Main Quests: Choices you take affect the game world. And also the overall story in the last chapter.
- Fresh Side Quests: A variety of new side quests have been added. These include long awaited companion quests.
- Re-imagined Starting Experience: The Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness introduction has been completely, revamped with more details. While offering more player guidance and options for how to complete it
- 6 New Locations: Bringing with it a group of areas from the frozen north. Phase 2 also brings two dungeon areas for players to explore.
- Character Generation Refinements: The first of two telling upgrades to character creation is an improved experience. As well as improved Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness UI. Added new low-level spells
- Spell & Item Refinements: Rebalanced spells and items to give greater selection. Offering more power where you need it.
- Combat Update: Damage scaling has been reworked alongside fairer damage break.
- New Temple UI: (for recovering from healing and reviving characters, removing curses, and donating).
- Fresh SFX: New sound sets for both male and female heroes!
- Companion XP Catch-up System: Rejoice, your newly recruited companion’s XP and level are matched to the hero.
- New Boss Fights: Fresh challenges await as you’ll face off against new bosses. These are also not for the faint hearted. For those who do manage to topple them, they’ll offer unique loot
Greed only grows stronger with the arrival of this key Early Access milestone. Isilmerald’s fate will soon be decided by your choices, good or evil. Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness major new features are available on Steam Early Access with a 15% discount and GOG for $24.99 USD. Along with support for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.