Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness the grim-dark CRPG game has a launch date for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Thanks to the ongoing creativity of developer GrapeOcean Technologies. Currently available via Steam Early Access and GOG.
Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness is Budapest, Hungary, and Vienna, Austria. Due to officially launch the game on March 17, 2022. The successfully backed Kickstarter project has had a hugely successful Early Access campaign, receiving more than 20 huge updates since August 2021.
From huge upgrades to loading times and all new quest chapters. You can also expect a fully reworked tutorial and fresh zones. While letting you explore the northern frozen harbour of Freynagar, split from the city by a huge ice dome. You can also take a trip to Amanuel’s Hoard, the seaside fort owned by the greediest man in history. Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness has of course delivered Linux and Mac support. A full rebalance for casters and implemented improved boss mechanics. With major upgrades to its combat and damage scaling. All created by a small indie team and inspired by classics like Baldur’s Gate and Icewind Dale. The game features challenging real time tactical combat with pause. Offering over 300,000 words of dialogue, deep lore, and memorable companions
“As a small team, it’s been a long road since Early Access’ release. And thanks to the amazing feedback we’ve received from players. Both the features and the performance of the game have massively improved. It has been a real community effort. From the fans, to the fans, of the classic style RTwP genre” – David Zakal, Director and Founder of GrapeOcean Technologies.
Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness Animated Trailer
Black Geyser invites players to explore a sprawling unique fantasy world. Where players are free to build their own hero from five different races and 13 class types. While offering a unique Greed mechanic that impacts on those around you. You will also need to recruit characters with unique personalities. Then explore a land ravaged by civil war and a mysterious curse.
- A huge Black Geyser world map with 2 countries (Isilmerald and Northern Realm). Dozens of districts, settlements, villages, and towns.
- 5 playable races (Human, Dwarf, Elf, Feldegug and Rillow).
- 13 unique classes while offering 4 class archetypes (Priest, Outlaw, Warrior, and Wizard).
- Over 300,000 words of hand crafted story.
- Traditional real-time tactical combat with pause.
- An huge range of spells to wield and crafting to attempt. All while combining deep character progress.
- Character actions impact greed, which also directly affects the world around you.
- An original world filled with diverse characters, creatures, and biomes.
- Fully voice acted lead characters.
Your choices, good or evil, will decide the fate of the Kingdom of Isilmerald. Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness is available now via Steam Early Access and GOG. The grim-dark CRPG is priced at $24.99 USD / £24.99 / 24,99€. Along with that support on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. With an official launch date of March 17, 2022.