Blacksea Odyssey released on Steam today (June 1st) for Linux, Mac and Windows PC with a 20% off discount and a FREE demo. After a year and a half of development, the Blacksea Odyssey team are excited to hear your feedback.
Blacksea Odyssey is a #violent #topdown #roguelike space shoot’em up RPG brimming with colossal creatures and runic technologies. Explore dangerous, interstellar spacescapes as you hunt enormous space-behemoths with a harpoon and rune-infused spears.
Once a decade, the greatest huntsmen in the universe gather to compete in a legendary tournament known as the Blacksea Odyssey. Steeped in blood, ancient treasures, and a madness that wills them to delve deeper into the black abyss, these huntsman compete for a chance to claim the ultimate glory of facing a creature of such insatiable ferocity and magnanimous size that its wingspan has been said to stretch across galaxies while it’s breath consumes black holes. A creature rumored to exist only in legend, the Titan of the Stars!
- Rip Apart Enemies Piece by Piece: Eviscerate enemy creatures by ripping them apart with your harpoon.
- Fully Destructible Everything: Blast through fully destructible environments with your spear or harpoon.
- Twitch based Action-Packed Combat: Reminiscent of classic top-down shooters mixed with modern RPG and rogue-like mechanics.
- Hardcore Rogue-like Elements: Featuring permadeath, procedural levels, and incredible replayability.
- Massive Bosses: Battle against colossally scaled bosses dwarfing several screen sizes.
- Expansive Customization System: Forge millions of runic modifications for your spear and space-board.
Blacksea Odyssey is available now on Steam for Linux, Mac and Windows PC with a 20% discount until June 8th.
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 or higher
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 3 compliant graphics cards (GeForce GT 520/Radeon HD 3850 and above)
- Storage: 500 MB available space