Bleed 2 is a relentless arcade action game for #Linux, Mac and Windows PC. While #gameplay is about shooting, #dodging, reflecting #bullets, slowing time, and lots and lots of bosses. Hence the player controls a young girl named Wryn — the world’s greatest (and only remaining) hero. Consequently, they must battle an invading force of villains and live up to her title as the Greatest Hero of All Time!
Bleed 2 Features:
- 7 levels containing over 25 boss fights
- Unique controls let you shoot, dodge, reflect bullets and slow time all at once
- 4 difficulty levels that remix enemy placement and boss patterns
- Unlockable weapons, characters and abilities
- Arcade Mode: Tackle the game on one life to compete for leaderboard glory
- 2-player local co-op for all modes (requires at least one gamepad)
Featuring an original soundtrack by Jukio Kallio and sound design by Joonas Turner!
Bleed 2 will be available in 2017, with singleplayer, co-op and shared split screen action. As a result the game is coming to Steam for Linux, Mac and Windows PC.
- OS: glibc 2.15+, 32/64-bit. S3TC support is NOT required
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.0+, 2.1 with ARB extensions acceptable
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: SDL_GameController devices fully supported