So in gaming news, Bleed 2 is one of those #relentless arcade #action games. Available now on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Since the #shootemup gameplay is all about shooting, dodging, reflecting bullets, slowing time and lots of bosses. All while the player controls a young girl named Wryn — the world’s greatest (and only remaining) hero. So she must battle an invading force of villains and live up to her title as the Greatest Hero of All Time!
Bleed 2 Features:
- 7 levels containing over 25 boss fights
- Unique controls let you shoot, dodge, reflect bullets and slow time all at once
- 4 difficulty levels that remix enemy placement and boss patterns
- Unlockable weapons, characters and abilities
- Arcade Mode: Tackle the game on one life to compete for leaderboard glory
- 2-player local co-op for all modes (requires at least one gamepad)
Bleed 2 Local Co-op:
So Bleed 2 is considered a twin-stick shooter platformer. Hence the games alien-busting hero who has a range of attacks and can also parry certain attacks (the purple ones). Hence knocking these shots back looks easy, in the trailer. While the other player in the two-player co-op can knock back the other (yellow) shots.
Bleed 2 is available on Steam for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. The real gaming news, the game also has a 10% discount until February 15th.
- OS: glibc 2.15+, 32/64-bit. S3TC support is NOT required
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.0+, 2.1 with ARB extensions acceptable
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: SDL_GameController devices fully supported