bob’s game is a #multiplayer puzzle #game available on Steam #Free for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Not just any puzzle game, but EVERY puzzle game. This is a build-your-own puzzle game with a puzzle game creator where YOU define all the rules to your own custom game.
More than that, care has been taken to ensure that bob’s game is the best version of every puzzle game. Developer Robert Pelloni went through every puzzle game forum and wiki to make sure to implement every detail or feature required for those tournament level hardcore players. Coming complete with wall kicks, floor kicks, spin kicks, T-spins, adjustable timing and power-ups. All of these features apply to all the games how you want, making it the best version of every game.
bob’s game changes in real time as you play it, morphing from game to game and making every round completely unique. Or choose to play just your favorite game type against friends with fantastic controls, super tight timing, features and powerups from other games.
- It will be a build-your-own puzzle game with a puzzle game creator where YOU define all the rules to your own custom game!
- You will be able to create your own puzzle modes, invent custom rulesets or challenge your friends to a sequence of all your favourite games.
- You will also be able to choose to just play your favorite game type against your friends or in a world tournament with fantastic controls, super tight timing, and features and powerups from other games.
- bob’s game will be completely customizable, allowing the player to create in-depth rulesets to mimic existing puzzle games or create entirely new ones to add to the online library.
- bob’s game will constantly evolve with new theme packs, new rules, and user-designed puzzle packs, able to be shared, voted on, and downloaded.
- You will be able to compete in an online world championship and improve your skills to reach the top of the public leaderboard.
bob’s game is under constant development with new builds being published daily. It is written in C++. It will be released for Linux, Mac, Windows PC, Android, iOS and the web browser.
bob’s game is free, but the servers do cost a little bit of money and developer Robert Pelloni would like to cover rent. So a Patreon was created to offset costs. If you would like to support the development of this game you can donate.
- Android, iOS, and Browser support
- More multiplayer features
- Better multiplayer lobby
- Add friends by email or username
- Stats and ranking
- Game goals (score, time, outlast)
- Tournament, regional and global
- Matchmaking by region or rank
- Custom game modes and game sequences
- Many more game mode features and possibilities
- Trade and rate game modes
- Server verification
- Spectator mode
- Challenge replay
- Split keyboard
Eventually bob’s game will be open sourced to become the gold standard for all puzzle games on every system.
bob’s game is available on Steam Free for Linux, Mac and Windows PC.