Bomb Club Deluxe explosive puzzle game now offers a Demo for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. This is a new gaming experience from developer Antoine Latour. Which is available now via Steam.
Bomb Club Deluxe the explosive puzzle game, is coming to Steam on March 1. But the free demo is available for Steam Next Fest. Letting you build your arsenal of whacky bombs. Also, be sure to put aside any concept of health and safety. Then create awesome chain reactions in Antoine Latour’s new puzzle game. The demo lets you play the first levels of the game.
Welcome to the Bomb Club! If you’re a fan of things that go “BOOM”, you’ll feel right at home in Bomb Club Deluxe. While you join a bunch of bomb fanatics in their quest to clean up the place. The only way they know how: by blowing stuff up. Check out this reveal trailer.
Bomb Club Deluxe – Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
Bomb Club Deluxe features the eponymous Bomb Club and their quest to find out who scattered bombs everywhere. Place your own explosives in a strategic manner and try to detonate them all in one single chain reaction. Which is due to clean up the place! Put hats on them to give them additional effects. Also, try to launch the fireworks to increase your score! As you progress through the map, new bombs will be added to your arsenal and new challenges will open up. Plus, the bomb slinging troublemaker you’re after can’t be far, so stay alert…
- More than 20 bombs and a dozen hats to discover as you travel the world
- More than 200 hand-made Bomb Club Deluxe levels
- A vast non-linear map to explore, full of surprises and optional levels
- Easy to pick up, hard to master. You’ll never be stuck, but prepare to be challenged if you want to be!
- A loveable cast of characters
- A full story and dialogues to keep you engaged. Those can be skipped if you’re only here for the puzzles!
- Colorful, comic-like visuals, and a soundtrack inspired by videogame classics.
- Fully translated in English and French
- Soundtrack as a free DLC
Indie developer Antoine Latour partners with Lozange Lab. Which is the studio behind Swim Out and Rip Them Off. All due to bring you Bomb Club Deluxe, an explosive puzzle game that will make you look directly at the explosions. The release date is March 1 priced at $7.99 USD/ EUR 6.89. In the meantime, grab a pair of safety goggles, check out the Demo on Steam. Available for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.