The games developer Flying Oak Games is announcing its stupidest title to date. Boo! Greedy Kid is a shouting soda stealth action game (genre patent pending). Sort of like a platforming version of Hitman.
The games also going to bring with it a unique mechanic, voice control. Since players will have to frighten people in order to grab their money and buy drinks.
Boo! Greedy Kid puzzle release trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
So in Boo! Greedy Kid you play as a small brat. Since he is into soda so much that he doesn’t blink an eye. While wreaking havoc to get his favorite drink.
While you frighten people to get their money. It’s up to you as to how greedy. Since you lay with your own voice. Venturing through one hundred levels. All to get to the ultimate soda treasure. But be aware of the cops coming your way to stop your greediness.
Since gameplay looks rather interesting. We are keen to see what the adventure has to offer. That and how well we can navigate through 100 levels. While using voice control, which is an interesting new element.
Boo! Greedy Kid Features:
- Use your own voice to scare people! Boo! (Controllers are fine too);
- Play it sneaky, hide behind furniture and dodge the five-o running after you;
- Setup strategies and distract characters by twerking your greedy butt;
- Complete one hundred levels of money grabbing and get the best soda;
- Build and share your own hellish levels with the level editor and Steam Workshop support.
Boo! Greedy Kid the puzzle game will be available on Linux, Mac and Windows. The games Steam launch will be priced at $4.99 /4.99€ / £4.49 on February 22, 2018.