As long as there have been heroes, villains, and fighters. So then it comes to the question, Who do you think would win in a fight?. Thanks to Bounty Battle, fans can now answer that question. While experiencing the ultimate indie brawler showdown. France based developers Dark Screen Games are eager to announce Bounty Battle detail. Since the 1-4 player beat-’em-up includes characters from all over the Indie World. Developed in Unity 3D. The games due to arrive this summer on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. And including Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
Therefore, with that being said. During their showcase, Nintendo highlighted some of the best indie titles. While including Bounty Battle included in the mix. And oh baby is gameplay looking tasty.
Bounty Battle – Ultimate Indie Brawler
Bounty Battle is the ultimate indie fighting game. Also, a new 2D fighter, where you can pit your favorite Indie heroes against one another. Indie heroes from games like Guacamelee!, Dead Cells, Darkest Dungeon, and Owlboy. All battling it out in this fighter frenzy. Bounty Battle features over 25 fighters from over 20 different indie games. Each fighter also comes with their own Minion companion. Including their own unique abilities. Battling across levels inspired from the fighters’ native game worlds. Doing so with up to 3 other players.
- A host of game modes including a Story Mode, Couch Multiplayer, Practise and Tutorial to discover your style
- Over 20 characters from your favorite Indie titles each with their own move set and special attacks
- Each fighter has their very own minion to summon and join the fight
- Over 10 arenas to battle on – some plucked from the worlds of their fighters
- Multiple color and palette swap options to fight in style
Therefore, be sure to Bounty Battle to your Steam wishlist. The brawler is due to release this summer on Linux, Mac and Windows PC.