Bravery & Greed dungeon brawler game has Linux and Mac support in its plan with Windows PC. Thanks to further details from developer Rekka Games. Awaiting its release on Steam.
Team17 has announced a partnership with Rekka Games to publish the upcoming, up to four player, co-operative beat ‘em up dungeon brawler, Bravery & Greed. While melding classic fantasy arcade gameplay with permadeath. Including roguelike elements and an endless objective of grabbing fistfuls of gold and treasure. Giving off a Gauntlet type vibe. Bravery & Greed will include several modes for players to loot and plunder. Doing so when it launches on Linux, Windows PC, Nintendo Switch™, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 later in 2022.
Yes, that’s part of the plan. We haven’t announced it because we did not test the Linux build thoroughly, but we always had Linux/Mac users in mind.
Thanks to further details in the Steam Comment, Linux support is coming. Although, not fully tested. The Unity 3D game sure shows off some intense fighting. Check out the trailer to see for yourself.
Bravery & Greed | Announcement Trailer
Evoking classic adventure video games of the 1980s and 1990s. Bravery & Greed offers four classes to choose from. Such as the agile Rogue, the valiant Warrior, the eccentric Wizard, and the mighty Amazon. Since each has their own unique skills and abilities. All due to help them survive long enough to loot everything (and anything) they can get their hands on. Bravery & Greed features several unique game modes for players to jump into. Including Adventure mode – a traditional campaign with a variety of setting and enemies. All for players to tackle. There is also Horde mode – an increasing challenge with waves of unrelenting enemies. Plus PvP modes for players to settle their grudges in head to head combat.
- Multiplayer: Jump into the fun with up to four players. Either online and local co-operative gameplay. Along with a variety of both PvE and PvP game modes
- Robust Combat System: Parry, dodge, and juggle abilities to unleash destructive spells. Facing off against mighty foes, bosses, and even unsuspecting allies
- Classes: Choose from four different and unique classes. Such as Rogue, Warrior, Wizard, and Amazon. All boasting their own skills and abilities
- Gameplay Altering Perks: Four different paths await. Each offering up perks that will affect gameplay. But be careful, once a path is chosen the player is bound to it until death
- Items: The cavernous dungeons of Bravery & Greed are full of items. All for players to pick up and equip. Such as gloves, boots, amulets, and wands all share affinities with one of the four paths. So use them correctly in a ruining effect
- NPC Followers: Hidden throughout the levels, humanoid and animal followers. These can be acquired to fight alongside players. Due to help usher them towards the glorious gold and treasure that awaits.
Bravery & Greed is currently available to Wishlist on Steam. Due to make its way onto both Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.