Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead releases now into Linux gaming, with Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to both publisher Headup and developer ClockStone. Which is now available with a discount on Humble Store, GOG and Steam.
Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead is a mashup nobody saw coming. Also the latest installment of the Bridge Constructor franchise. This new edition combines the legendary and challenging puzzle gameplay. While adding the post-apocalyptic universe of AMC’s The Walking Dead to Bridge Constructor. Which I can confirm, also comes with day one support.
Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead – Official Gameplay Trailer
Join a group of survivors as they fight against hordes of undead walkers. All taking place in a hostile human community. Build bridges and other constructions. Working your way through bleak landscapes and ruined structures. Team up with fan favorite characters like Daryl, Michonne and Eugene. So you can create a safe passage for iconic vehicles from the series.
Use Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead‘s movable level objects. Including explosives and baits to your advantage. While you lure walkers into lethal traps. And also guide your survivors to safety. Enjoy the physics based frenzy and ragdoll animations. Since the walkers will have to succumb to the forces of gravity.
- AMC’s The Walking Dead meets Bridge Constructor™
- Create elaborate constructions and lethal traps
- A captivating plot featuring new faces as well as iconic characters and vehicles from the series
- Numerous brain-teasing levels and countless brain-eating walkers
- Make use of movable objects and explosives to lure walkers to their doom
- Save your survivors and smash the undead hordes
- Brutally funny walker ragdoll physics.
Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead releases now onto Humble Store, GOG and Steam. There is also a 10% launch week discount of the $9.99 USD / €9,99 / £7.99 price. It’s also a pleasure to see day one support in Linux gaming with Mac and Windows PC.