Set in the densely detailed cityscape of Solo Nobre, play as one of the three warring factions vying for control of the city. Target the enemy forces or their leadership, or destroy orbital guns to advance to the next level.
Do whatever you need to complete your contract. But remember: to earn your cash, you have to make it off the planet alive.
Outfit your vehicle to match your play-style. From chainguns to howitzers, each weapon can be used in tandem with a secondary choice and special ability to play the way you want to play. No simply clicking your enemies to death here–Brigador’s unique trajectory aiming means players will need to hone their reflexes as well as their strategy.
- Choose from many different mechs, tanks, and antigrav vehicles to pilot.
- Blast your way through completely destructible environments.
- Wide range of weapons available for different play styles.
- 9 high detail, pre-authored levels with more to come.
- Short, high intensity playthroughs against randomized faction & enemy spawning: every run is different.
- Original soundtrack by Makeup & Vanity Set.
Levels are completely destructible, and the environment models bullet penetration as well. Break through walls, stomp on enemies, or detonate volatile gas pipelines to your advantage. Use what you know about your surroundings to get the drop on your enemies. Send a shell sailing over a wall, or a burst of machine gun fire straight through a stand of trees. Be stealthy and circumspect, or the bull in a china shop.
Brigador is be Early Access now, but expect regular content updates with new vehicles, weapons, levels, and enemies. Custom map support is coming soon as well, so that players can build their own challenges.
“We’re excited to build a community around Brigador, and through their feedback, support as many playstyles as possible; can’t wait to open the forums up and see what people have to say.” – Stellar Jockeys
- Processor: 2.0 GHz or faster
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB with OpenGL 2.1+, ARB_framebuffer_object support.
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
About Stellar Jockeys: Stellar Jockeys are a 4-man team who’ve worked together since 2012. Brothers Hugh and Jack Monahan handle art and design while Harry Hsiao and Dale Kim handle programming. Brigador is our first game, built on a proprietary engine.