Campus announcement for Cities: Skylines in Linux, Mac and Windows PC games. Thanks to Colossal Order and Paradox Interactive. A new expansion is coming for the sandbox game on Steam, Humble Store and Paradox.
So now with Cities: Skylines you can be the biggest brain on Campus. The new new Cities expansion, radio packs and more.
University life abounds with new area types. While Cities: Skylines looks to the future Campus. So you can make room for any sort of student. Ranging for Trade School, Liberal Arts and University. Since players will be able to increase the character of their campuses. While attracting students and creating Academic Works. With five types of varsity sports arenas. Also nine unique faculties. And seven new policies and new achievements. Plus five new maps.
Cities Skylines Campus announcement Trailer (Linux, Mac and Windows PC)
- Degrees of Freedom. Design your own campus based on three area types. Trade School, Liberal Arts College and University. While increase reputation by attracting students. And also creating Academic Works to unlock new buildings!
- Var-City Sports . Bring college sports to your city by building. Such as football, basketball, baseball, track and field. Plus the swimming arenas. Manage your teams, hire coaches and sell tickets. So you can collect prizes for winning matches. Customize your Campus teams with unique jerseys. While increasing their chances of winning. Including cheer leaders and coaches.
- Syllabuster. Employ seven new policies. Including book fairs and for profit education. Also sponsor academic work. Such as handing out research grants. And supporting the staff.
- We Fancy. Display your scientific goals reached in Museums.
- Cheers!. Celebrate with your citizens during graduation ceremonies.
- Ludocartography 101. Five new maps for your building pleasure.
- Three New Chirper Hats. Be the big chirp on Campus!
But no Cities DLC announcement. This is not complete without some freebies. So in addition to two new radio stations. Plus a new Content Creator Pack. There will be two new library buildings. As well as a new yellow school bus. Job titles in the citizen info panel and new industry policies. All added to the game in a free update later this month. Let’s recap:
Cities: Skylines – Content Creator Pack: University City
Give your city that real “university town” look and feel. Including a selection of new building spawns. The creation of designer Mike “KingLeno” Leno. For $4.99 USD, University City adds 36 low-density residential buildings. Also 32 low density commercial buildings. As well as 15 props including marketing signs. Logos to reflect the student residents in your neighborhood.
Price and Availability:
Cities Skylines will also get a Deep Focus Radio for $3.99 USD. Also the Campus Rock Radio $3.99 USD.