Caribbean Skies DLC releases for Tropico 6 in Linux gaming, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Realmforge Studios and publisher Kalypso Media. The DLC is now available on Humble Store, GOG and Steam with a discount.
Caribbean Skies releases the latest and greatest add-on for Tropico 6. Which is also the largest add-on to date. Introducing a sky scraping stack of exciting new gameplay features. While El Prez battles to save not only his beloved Tropico, but the world.
In this global stakes airborne adventure. Players will guide Tropico through five brand new campaign missions. Caribbean Skies deploys a veritable fleet of airborne minions. While you meet an eclectic cast of characters along the way. New buildings, edicts and traits. All bring fresh twists to the core Tropico 6 gameplay. As a result, the additional palace decorations and outfits for El Presidente. Offering players further choice to customize their islands.
The beloved dicta…uh, leader El Presidente sets out to conquer the Caribbean Skies. The biggest add-on for Tropico 6 to date takes the fun to new altitudes with – drones. So prepare to play a dedicated scenario driven campaign. Coming with 5 new missions, each unlocking different play styles and features. Caribbean Skies takes you on a journey to save the world and Tropico. While you meet new characters like eccentric scientists and a new antagonist. That mean nothing but trouble for El Prez and his endeavors.
Tropico 6 – Caribbean Skies Release Trailer
The skies above Tropico have never been busier. Put the teamsters to one side and use air delivery to take logistics to the next level. So make sure use multiple buildings that are new to Caribbean Skies. Such as the Cargo Airport, which lets you transport and export goods. Shipping to different islands of the Tropican archipelago via cargo planes. Likewise, with the Drone Delivery Service, set up a drone delivery route. You can do so between two buildings and use your new helpers to deliver goods. Meanwhile, the Drone Taxi offers Tropicans a new way to get around. Since you can maintain absolute control and set up a Central Intelligence building. Then deploy Security Drones to ensure that no scheme goes unnoticed.
Finally, the DLC releases new Balloon Tours. These let you provide hot air balloon rides to tourists. Make them happy by choosing scenic routes that show off the beauty of Tropico. While you help El Presidente save the world. As you make the Caribbean Skies your playground via Linux gaming, Mac or Windows PC.
- New scenario-driven campaign: Play through new and dedicated scenarios. Featuring 5 all-new missions. Each unlocking a new play style. Meet new characters and save the world as El Presidente!
- Drones are here: Easily supply remote areas using Delivery Drones in Caribbean Skies. Or simply use Drone Taxi for passenger transport. Keep the people of Tropico under watch with Security Drones.
- 8 new buildings: Get cargo planes and drones in the air with the Drone Factory. Including a Battery Plant, Cargo Airport and Drone Delivery Service. Make use of the Drone Taxi Service. While using the Central Intelligence building and Drone to Home Delivery Service. So you can immerse yourself and your fellow Tropicans in all things drones. Balloon Tours give you the chance to offer tourists a new kind of allure.
- 4 new edicts: Gig Economy, Qult Anonymous, Drone Economy, Drone Recycling
- 2 new traits: Drone Enthusiast and Qult Leader.
- 3 new palace decorations: Keep your palace fresh with a miniature version of the mysterious SPEAKER. Show everyone you are a techie with a bunch of drones carrying Tropico flags. Use a smaller version of the baffling fertility bomb cannon. So you can show everyone how modern farming is done.
- New outfit: Good vibes only with the colorful new Banana Business Suit, featuring an all-over banana print.