Carnival of Chaos DLC is to serve a chaotic course of fun fair food. And also part of Overcooked 2’s season pass.
While this new launch of chaos in the DLC brings about a new cooking adventure. Likewise, this the final part of the season pass. So that players can enjoy a new burst of culinary delights. While serving up new carnival-inspired recipes. There are also new levels, new chefs, combo meals, and even cannons.
Overcooked 2 – Carnival of Chaos DLC Launch Trailer
- New levels! Carnival of Chaos becomes your kitchen across 15 brand new levels
- Four new chefs! Rule the big top as the Ringmaster Chef, Strongman Chef, Clown Chef and Stunt Chef
- Recipes! New recipes for players to master and/or burn to a crisp. Including donuts and hot dogs, as well as the introduction of a new sauce machine
- Combo meals! Extra hungry customers are looking for more food in Carnival of Chaos. So combine meals and top them off with a thirst-quenching beverage
- Erm… Clown cannons? Yes, CANNONS! Travel across the kitchen faster than ever before with this new unconventional kitchen contraption
The Overcooked 2 season pass will satisfy the hungriest of customers. This also gives players savings on three extra portions of the content. In addition to ‘Carnival of Chaos’. The pass includes ‘Campfire Cook Off’ and ‘Night of the Hangry Horde’. Both serving up even more meals, mechanics and mayhem. The Overcooked 2 season pass is available for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Priced at $18.99 USD / £14.99 / €18.99.