CATHEDRAL 3-D arena shooter gets a native release for Linux and Mac with Windows PC. Thanks to the ongoing development efforts of Unfinished Games. Which is available now on Steam.
A wholly owned subsidiary of BLOOBER TEAM S.A, and Mateusz Belicki (aka UNFINISHED GAMES). Also, an indie development studio based Gdansk, Poland. Who are certainly eager to announce the long awaited update for Linux and Mac. So yes, CATHEDRAL 3-D is finally here with a native port. While pairing that together with controller support and other welcomed upgrades. Make sure to read the changelog.
So get ready to burn humans alive, destroy angels and defy The Hand. CATHEDRAL 3-D originally release back in October 2020. Doing so after two years of development. This retro looking singleplayer endless arena shooter is inspired by legends. Due to the likes of Quake and Devil Daggers. It’s now finally available for the Linux masses.
CATHEDRAL 3-D Launch Trailer
CATHEDRAL 3-D is a fast paced, arcade, singleplayer, and endless arena. Also very much inspired by the early 3-D shooters of the 90s. You are the Monster, a powerful and incredibly agile beast. And as a result, you are armed with fiery breath. Your lair – a cathedral floating in the sky – hides a chest containing your heart. The humans want you dead. So they are coming in endless hordes to destroy you and your chest.
- Unique gameplay focused on protecting the chest.
- Super fluid movement system with double jumps. While offering strafing, rocket jumping, and shotgun flying.
- Three CATHEDRAL 3-D attack types – rapid-fire, cluster shot, firebombs.
- Additional special abilities to unlock by surviving long enough.
- A leaderboard that allows you to compete with other players around the world.
- Custom game engine with a 90s games style rasterized look. It offers unfiltered textures and jagged animations.
- Handcrafted graphics and sounds.
- Localized in 12 languages.
CATHEDRAL 3-D arena shooter is now available for Linux and Mac with Windows PC. The game also has a price of just $4.99 USD. Which releases right now on Steam. Although the OS listing is still the same.