Since JanduSoft are crafting this 2D platformer with multiplayer action. The games also set to release on Linux, Ubuntu, Mac and Windows via Steam. All from their prehistoric studio in Barcelona. After running a successful campaign on Kickstarter. The studio is now ready to announce the release date, September 22nd.
So as the story goes, the aliens are here to destroy it all. Therefore players need to be brave caveman and save this prehistoric world. If you are good enough and you think this challenge is not stronger than you, go for it. Yet it’s going to be better to team up with up to 3 friends. Since this is a 4 player co-op and working together gets the job done. Freeing the world from the invaders as you advance and discover new striking places.
Embark on the adventure of Caveman Warriors. Choosing between Jack, Brienne, Moe and Liliana. Since each hero has different attacks and abilities specific to solving situations. Also make sure to experiment with them all to advance through our beautifully crafted 2D levels. Kicking and beating the crap out of these crazy enemies. Fight dangerous and unique bosses and prepare yourself for the unexpected gameplay twists. Since the games going to require the best out of every caveman.
Caveman Warriors – Launch Trailer:
- Different playable characters: Choose one of the playable characters, but don’t worry! You can change your character at anytime in the game and play with them all!
- 1-4 players: Play solo, with one, two or three friends. Work together to become unstoppable!
- Varied Enemies: Each level has different enemies, watch out as they can catch you unguarded.
- Secret Levels: Unlock secret levels inside the game for more excitement!
- Challenging: Challenge yourself to unlock all the achievements!
So you can free your inner caveman on September 22nd for $14.99 USD on Steam. Since the Caveman Warriors release date includes support for Linux, Ubuntu, Mac and Windows. Hopefully we see a launch day discount too, no word on that yet.