Chasm the adventure platformer for Linux, Mac and Windows releases tomorrow. Since I’m eager for the launch, well this is just a reminder. So get ready to explore the depths below via Steam and Humble Store.
Chasm takes place a remote mountain town in this procedurally-generated adventure platformer. While taking inspiration from hack ‘n slash dungeon crawlers and Metroidvania-style platformers. Since Chasm will immerse you in a fantasy world full of exciting treasure, deadly enemies and releases abundant secrets.
So in this action-adventure game. Chasm will have you playing a new recruit undertaking your first mission for the Guildean Kingdom. Eager to prove yourself as a knight, you track strange rumors. Since a mine vital to the Kingdom has been shut down. But what you discover in the mining town is also worse than you imagined.
Since the townspeople have disappeared, kidnapped by supernatural creatures emerging from the depths.
Chasm Action Platformer Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
Honor-bound to solve the mystery and restore peace to the Kingdom. You embark upon an epic adventure, with deadly battles against cunning monsters. While exploring ancient catacombs and castles, with powerful new equipment hidden at every turn.
Since the overall story is the same for all players. How you take your hero’s journey will be unique. Seeing each of the rooms has been hand-designed. And behind the scenes Chasm stitches these rooms together into a one-of-a-kind world map. Which will be yours to explore.
- Explore six massive areas procedurally-assembled from hand-crafted rooms
- Enjoy challenging retro gameplay and authentic pixel art (384×216 native res.)
- Battle massive bosses and discover new abilities to reach previously inaccessible areas
- Customize your character by equipping armor, weapons, and spells
- Launches on PS4/Vita and PC (Linux, Mac, Windows via Steam and Humble)