Chicken Assassin: Reloaded officially releases and bringing with it Linux and Mac support. So thanks to Akupara Games for finally releasing the native build. Which comes as a free update if you already own the game.
So gameplay has you fighting your way as Mean Mcallister. Who is the baddest chicken in town. Naturally you will also face multiple hordes of enemies to save your kidnapped girlfriend, Candy. So you will have to rescue her from the evil clutches of Dr Spritzel and his henchmen.
Chicken Assassin: Reloaded Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
New support with this update:
- The First Siege is a New Mission
- Endless Mode – New Game Mode releases – Survive an onslaught of the most difficult enemies in a brand new game mode that will test your endurance…you may want to use the bathroom before attempting
- New languages – German, Spanish, Russian, and French
- Controller support
- Enemy and Environment updates – altered character designs
- Bug Fixes
- Linux and Mac Versions
- 11 Epic Missions – Punch, slash, and shoot with Mean Mcallister through glorious missions, including a new mission with an epic barbarian tribe – “The First Siege!”
- Endless Mode – Survive an onslaught of the most difficult enemies in a brand new game mode that will test your endurance…you may want to use the bathroom before attempting
- Over 450+ unique items – Who doesn’t like loot?
- Visually stunning environments and gorgeous art filled with hidden characters and easter eggs – Our stuff belongs in a museum
- Boss Raids – Feel like a challenge? Take on special bosses along the mission path for special loot. Only the fastest button-mashers should apply!
- Deep Customization – Mix and match different clothing and weaponry loadouts to boost and customize Mean Mcallister’s stats and overall look
- Rooster Tales – Achievement system that rewards you with moola…so that you can buy more stuff
- Black Market – It’s always good to know a guy, who knows a guy, who can get you what you need for the right price