CHOP is a fast-paced arena bloody fighting game coming to Linux, Mac and Windows. Since gameplay comes with a unique twist : your goal is not to have the highest kill count. But also escape the arena through a portal.
CHOP will be on Early Access, coming on August 31st for Linux, Mac and Windows. One hit to kill, respawn almost instantly. CHOP design will give up to 4 players a feeling of what you can experience in a fast FPS. While releasing within a platformer setting with influences like Towerfall and Mortal Kombat.
So blood and guts in a torn apart world, with a comic book vibe. That’s CHOP, and it speaks to those who like gore, comics, post-apo. That is if you’re also looking for a supercharged party game.
CHOP bloody fighting game Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- Portals : When you slaughter an opponent, your portal opens . So your goal is to escape through it. If you get killed before, it closes and you have to kill again. Once you reach it, you have to wait a short moment to leave the arena. You can’t defend yourself and can get killed during this crucial instant. Don’t mess around, just kill someone and rush out !
- Multiple ways to kill : dash and slice through your opponent, throw your sword and impale him on a wall or grab him and tear him apart with your bare hands. Or maybe grab this ridiculously big gun and obliterate all scumbags around ?
- Call Back : throw your sword and call it back in a devastating whirl that will shred all the flesh on its way. Butcher style !
- Telekinesis : control your sword like a homing missile, feint and surprise your opponent by the back door…
- Teleport : teleport yourself (duh !) on your sword almost instantly, you sneaky little bastard !
- Double sword : two swords for the price of one, that’s right. Icing on the cake, you can trigger a deadly electric arc between your swords.
- Glorious dismemberments, delightful executions, silly gory graphics all wrapped up in a comic book style.
- Metal is the best, and the OST contributes to give the visceral feeling of CHOP battles.
- Swords will fly, bodies will get a chopping, tons of blood will be shed and you’ll probably end up shouting at your friends.
Coming to Steam:
CHOP the bloody fighting game is coming to Steam Early Access on August 31st, priced at $11.99 USD. Releasing for Linux, Mac and Windows. So get ready to hack your way to victory.