Since Citadale: The Legends Trilogy will be available via Steam on September 13th. The games release will be available with day-one support for Linux, as well as Mac and Windows.
So this trilogy combines the original Wii U release (Citadale: Gate of Souls) with two all-new sequels:
- Chapter 2: Curse of Darkness – Sonja’s Son, Gabriel, takes up the mantle of the Demon Slayer..
- Chapter 3: Legacy of Fate – Face the Dark Lord as Christopher – Sonja’s grandson and heir to the Shadow Blade!
Therefore players will fight evil across three generations. Since this is an action adventure RPG platformer. Including distinct storylines, characters, levels and music.
Citadale: The Legends Trilogy Release Trailer:
Due to a Dark Lord that plagues the land, only YOU can stop him. Players take the roll of Sonja Dorleac, bringing an end to the forces of darkness. Since the you wield the legendary Shadow Blade. Battling creatures of the night with swords, axes, shurikens and more. While facing off against horrific bosses.
Therefore if you prove your strength, you can unlock alternate endings. for the first two games in the series. A boss rush mode for the original game can also be unlocked if you get the “good” ending in first game!
Citadale: The Legends Trilogy Features:
- Feast on the 8-bit style artwork combined with epic chiptune music.
- Defeat creatures of the night!
- Test your skills against face-melting difficulty.
- Spend hours looking for secrets and unlocking alternate endings.
- Enjoy a platformer, action game, and adventure – all rolled into one.
PRICING & AVAILABILITY
Citadale: The Legends Trilogy will be available on Steam for Linux, Mac, Windows. Releasing on September 13th for only $8.99 – 10% off the game’s retail price. On September 20, the game will return to its original price. And also coming to Itch.io and Gamejolt.