Cities: Skylines due to receive Content Creator Packs for the game on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. This is once again due to the creative minds behind developer Colossal Order Ltd. Due to make its way onto Steam starting next week.
Colossal Order just announced the roadmap for the last content packs and Radio Stations coming to Cities: Skylines. Doing so as the team prepares for its highly-anticipated sequel. The final countdown starts with three Content Creator Packs and Radio Stations. All due to release on March 22nd. Followed by a second set of content packs and a mini expansion from Colossal Order in May. Since the final expansion, Content Creator Packs, and Radio Stations are on their way. Colossal Order intends to continue general support for Cities: Skylines. Doing so through the rest of the year on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.
The following Content Creator Packs Coming this March:
- Africa in Miniature: A new world of possibilities set in the African Continent. The first Content Creator Pack from long-time Cities: Skylines fan, 3D Artist Setonji “Prince Set” Hotonu. This also allows you to explore Africa’s exceptionally diverse architecture. Including the vibrant colors and unique urban mix.
Africa In Miniature includes a total of 28 new buildings. All taking inspiration from the existing urban masterpieces. Including the unique architectural concepts.
- Sports Venues: Sports season never ends in this Content Creator Pack by community modder BadPeanut. From unique stadiums to community sports parks. This Content Creator Pack has everything you need to satisfy your City’s needs for sports. Watch your Cities: Skylines citizens enjoy their favorite match. Since all large stadiums have realistic football, baseball, and American football animation. Plus some new cool stats for you to look at. Some of them also have built-in public transport options. Do you prefer smaller crowds? Try Community sports parks: they’re smaller. They can also be placed everywhere.
Cities: Skylines World Tour – The Last Stops | Announcement Trailer
- Shopping Malls: It’s time for some retail exhibits. With the Content Creator Pack “Shopping Malls” by community modder KingLeno. So you can bring your shopping action to the next level. Adding a range of shopping malls to Cities: Skylines. This content creator pack offers more than 60 assets. This includes department stores, shopping plazas, and fast food restaurants. All to fill your Shopping areas.
While you’re building your ideal metropolis, jam out to the following Radio Stations:
- JADIA Radio Station: The African continent is vast, and its music is diverse. JADIA Radio Station (Just Another Day in Africa) is a collection of 16 tracks. All thanks to musician Wan Shey who pays homage to his country’s musical traditions. Also adding new vibes to Cities: Skylines.
- 80’s Movies Tunes: This time we’re taking you to the movies! “80’s Movies Tunes” is a Radio Station inspired by the 80’s classics. Let’s dive into the past with more than 15 tracks and around 70 minutes of music.
- Pop-Punk Radio: This Radio Station is for all the Pop-Punk city builders out there. So if you enjoy pop-punk music, then this Radio Station is for you. With 16 tracks and more than 75 minutes of powerful, high-beat tunes.
Releasing on March 22nd also, “Hubs and Transport”, a free content update that improves the transport system for Cities: Skylines base game. As well as the After Dark, Snowfall, Natural Disasters, and Mass Transit expansions.
Cities: Skylines is due to receive Content Creator Packs on March 22nd, which are all linked. So you can Wishlist them on Steam. Due to make their way into the game via Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.