Coffee Noir coffee business detective game releases on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Thanks to the positive efforts of developer DOJI and NAOS Software. Which is now available on both Steam and GOG. Along with 90% Positive reviews.
Grab yourself a cup of coffee and start your neo noir adventure. The Coffee Noir investigation is on its tracks. Open your coffee business somewhere in Neo-London. So you can quietly start your search regarding the strange vanishing of the local coffee mogul. Take care of the business, discuss contracts and gain the trust of the industry. All so you can pay those in power a visit and make them spill the coffee beans. All in a true detective fashion.
Coffee Noir – Business Detective Game Trailer
Coffee Noir is a coffee business detective game with a clever blend. Which also includes classic tycoon mechanics with modern visual novel elements. The whole package is nicely put together in a style similar to old school detective movies. Or maybe some American comic books from the era. And, what’s best, you can buy and play it right now.
There’s also a free demo of Coffee Noir is available on Steam and GOG.com. Which releases with support for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC as well.
- Business management – manage your team, handle production, and invest in promotion. Also, don’t let your coffee business go bankrupt. You have to plan your strategy carefully. While you deal with limited resources!
- Deep negotiations – successfully bargain and gain the trust of your business partners. This will not only win the good deals but also get the clues you need to to solve the criminal mystery.
- Complex detective story and full voiceover – feel the sweat on your brow while solving the case of Richard’s vanishing. Don’t get yourself easily swayed. This story may be more detailed than it may seem at first glance!
- Noir audio-visual setting – Coffee Noir is inspired by classic American comic books. Along with film noir mood and retro future setting with professional voice overs. Feel what its like in the 40’s. Due to the retro style interiors, smooth jazz, and dense cigarette smoke. Not to mention the smell of good coffee while wearing the classy detective outfit…
- Interactive comics – see the story unfold in the form of interactive comics. This includes full SFX and voiceovers. Experience it like if you were holding a comic in your hands. But also… like if you were present right there, with the characters.
- Realistic economics strategy – the game was developed with the support of professional economists and academics. So gameplay provides you with a thorough business simulation experience.