Coffee Noir visual novel tycoon mash-up game is due to release this month on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Thanks to developers DOJI and NAOS Software. Getting ready to make a debut on both Steam and GOG.
Coffee Noir is a long awaited neo noir visual novel tycoon mash-up game. Which finally has a release date. It launches faster than you can empty your coffee bean bag. All due to arrive on on September 30th.
Enter the world of coffee roasting in an alternative reality. Coffee Noir will take you into the life of undercover investigator Arthur Oliver. Who pursues the trail of a mysterious disappearance of Neo-London’s coffee magnate. While you gain the trust of the industry’s most powerful. Doing so by skillfully managing your company to not spark any suspicions. All while gathering intel. Take care of the business, work out contracts, sell and deliver the beans. Bring the deliciously brewed yet invigorating black potion through the veins of every citizen. And after your job is done, visit people potentially linked to the magnate. You will also have to question them and search for clues. This may uncover the terrible truth behind the vanishing.
Coffee Noir – Business Detective Game Trailer
- Business management – manage your team, handle production, and invest in promotion. But don’t let your coffee business go bankrupt. Since you have to plan your strategy carefully as you deal with limited resources!
- Deep negotiations – successfully work out and gain the trust of your business partners. So you can not only win the good deals but get the clues essential for solving the criminal mystery.
- Complex detective story & full voiceover – feel the sweat on your brow while solving the case of Richard’s disappearance. Don’t get yourself easily wavering. Since this story may be more knotty than it may seem at first glance!
- Noir audio visual setting – Coffee Noir is inspired by classic American comic books and coming with a film noir mood. There is a retro future ambiance with professional voice overs. Feel the atmosphere of 40’s – retro-style interiors, smooth jazz, and dense cigarette smoke. Not to mention the smell of good coffee while wearing the classy detective outfit…
- Interactive comics – see the story unfold in the form of interactive comics. Including full SFX and voiceovers. Experience it like if you were holding a comic in your hands. But also like if you were present right there, with the characters.
- Realistic economics strategy – the game was developed with the support of professional economists and academics. All due to provide you with a deep business simulation gameplay.
Coffee Noir bringing players some coffee flavored twists and turns on September 30th. So be sure to add the game to your Wishlist ahead of the release. Due to be available on both Steam and GOG. A visual novel tycoon mash-up game story business management. All coming to Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.