The Coma: Recut is back, recut and remastered. Since the games also coming to Linux, Mac and Windows. We are keen reveal the release on September 22nd.
So eager players can explore this horror-fest of the Korea indie cult classic. Along with an all new visual upgrade and mechanics.
- 2D hand illustrated visuals.
- A unique infusion of Korean horror in the survival-adventure genre.
- Listen carefully to footsteps revealing the killer’s approach.
- Run and hide from the world’s most relentless psycho-killer.
- Avoid poisonous tentacles and clawing shadows as you explore.
- Discover notes and clues that illuminate the mystery of Sehwa High.
- Work together with the others who are trapped here. But can you trust them?
- Crouch in the shadows during intense moments as the Killer searches for you.
- Reveal the startling mystery of your school through maps, notes, and exploration.
You are Youngho, a hapless Korean student who, after drifting asleep during his final exam, wakes to find himself trapped in a twisted version of his school, Sehwa High. And he’s not alone. Relentlessly pursued by a psychotic killer, Youngho must evade his hunter while desperately searching for a way to escape the dread-filled corridors and classrooms.
The Coma: Recut Features:
- A remastered version of indie cult classic The Coma: Cutting Class. The games also seen a rebalance and ‘recut’. Along with new and updated animations, mechanics, cutscenes and art
- Hide: Crouch in the darkness or cower in a closet to stay out of sight and evade the killer
- Survive: Use your flashlight to search for useful items. But heed the warning – it can attract unwanted attention
- Mystery: Discover notes and clues to uncover the twisted history of Sehwa High’s students and teachers
- The cast of characters and creepy corridors of Sehwa High. All come to life in a hand-illustrated manhwa art style
- Death: Beware the horrors lurking in the dark, lest you bleed out in some forgotten classroom…
- Inspired by the real-world plight of Korea’s overworked high school students
So admittedly, the games probably going to keep me on edge. Yet the whole concept has me curious to play it. Since the original game was such a big success, the remake should be good.
So The Coma: Recut is coming to Linux, Mac and Windows on September 22nd. Available on Steam and GOG, priced at $14.99 USD.