Conglomerate 451 RPG game launches with Linux support along with Mac and Windows PC support. Thanks to developer RuneHeads and publisher 1C Entertainment. The games available with a discount on Humble Store and Steam. While holding a 90% Very Positive review score.
Conglomerate 451 is a first person cyberpunk dungeon crawler. Which now leaves Early Access along with support for Linux. On top of Mac and Windows PC. And as previously stated, developer RuneHeads where evaluating support. And indeed we now have it.
Since its launch in Early Access. The developers have added multiple new features to the game. So you can expect 4 new areas, a story mode, and 25 new enemies. There are also 10 new NPCs, corporation bosses, and re-designed UI. Even more roguelike elements such as imperfect character cloning and randomized perks.
Conglomerate 451 certainly embraces its grid based, dungeon crawling RPG roots. While offering a variety of technologies to explore and upgrade. As roguelike elements add weight to the smallest decisions. But for your agents to make it out alive, they must leverage everything. Since this ranges from hacking and equippable agent skills. All the way to the strategic use of tools developed by your personal R&D department.
Conglomerate 451 – Launch Trailer (Linux, Mac and Windows PC)
Conglomerate 451 is not an emergent AI. So it is not bent on expanding the limits of the human vessel. Trying to gain its own unknowable purposes. The game is completely benign to humanity in all ways.
Set in a city overrun with corrupt corporations. Conglomerate 451 will have you assemble a squad of cloned agents. While working to restore order to sector 451. From altering your agents’ DNA. And installing ability granting neural implants. All the way to equipping them with powerful cyber limbs. Also and quite literally hacking the world around you mid-conflict. So you’ll need to take every advantage you can get. Not only will agents be lost in battle. You will also lose all their previous progress. Similarly, they still start again as a fresh clone. But even basic wounds can have a lasting impact on them. Then evolving into permanent difficulty.
- Manage your resources – Make use of your own personal R&D department. So you can research advanced technology. Unlock new features, powers, and options for Conglomerate 451 progress
- More than just body mods – In addition to upgrading weapon and armor ability. Augment your body with compatible cyber implants. These will completely change your agent’s skills and utility
- Pain and Trauma system – Even the smallest wounds can have a lasting impact taking damage in combat. Agents also risk generating permanent Traumas. This will follow them between missions
- Story or Endless mode – It’s your choice. The Story Mode brings you in a world filled by events. Plus a war with corrupt Corporations and their hype. In the Endless Mode, Conglomerate 451 will create endless content for you
- Perks and mutations – Your agents can acquire special skills (Perks). And get a hold of Mutations
- Drugs and disorders – Buy synthetic drugs to temporarily empower your agents. With the risk that they develop Mental Disorders
Dungeons and Permadeath:
- Procedural cyber dungeons – Experience the dungeon crawling you love. Mixing in future technology as you take on procedurally generated dungeons. As well as missions
- If you die in Conglomerate 451… – Each mission could be your last thanks to agent permadeath. So consider every move. Because if an agent dies in battle, they will be lost forever
- Hack the world – Enter cyberspace mid-mission and hack your way ahead of the competition. Gain crucial intel and give yourself the advantage
- Collectables and achievements – Find collectibles around the dungeons. Then bring them to the Collector to discover their truth
Conglomerate 451 first person RPG launches on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Available on Humble Store and Steam. Priced at 19.99 USD / 19,99 EUR. Along with accompanied with a 15% launch discount for a limited time.