Conglomerate 451 cyberpunk dungeon crawler RPG games looking at Linux support beside Windows. Since 1C Entertainment and developer RuneHeads unveil their brand new game. Since this is an evolution of the classic games. The first person dungeon crawler genre. Mashed together with a cyberpunk twist. Coming to Early Access.
Say hello to Conglomerate 451. And also goodbye to the limits of your human vessel. Since this futuristic RPG will arrive on Steam Early Access (Windows PC) soon.
1. Conglomerate 451 is made by Unity. We are super happy about the Unity technlogy. And the support that they give us.
2. Linux porting:the Early Access will be only on Windows PC. To keep the flow ‘release -> feedbacks -> release’. As fast and responsive as possible. But, when we’ll release the game with the final version. We definitely want to think about Linux. I can’t promise right now a linux version. But we will for sure evaluate this possibility.
So this is some good news. Which we will have to Wishlist the game on Steam. Since this an Early Access title. This means an open development period. Collecting feedback and progressing developed based on feedback.
The games not even released yet. But I’m hoping for Proton functionality. Plus I’m eager to see how the Early Access release will play.
While embracing its grid-based, dungeon crawling RPG roots. Conglomerate 451 offers players an evolution for one the most beloved genres. Tasked with taking down the corrupt corporations. Those that also threaten sector 451 of Conglomerate city. Establishing and manage a crack team of cloned agents. Altering their DNA and fitting them with cyberlimbs. The latest in high-end implants and weaponry. So you can carve out an edge in this city wide struggle.
Conglomerate 451 – Announcement Trailer (Windows, then Linux)
Each encounter carries additional weight, however. While roguelike elements ensure each mission is unique. Which can also be an agent’s last. But the most insignificant wound can evolve. Working into a permanent status modifier in Conglomerate 451. Since this changes the way they approach future encounters.
So this means players will have to leverage everything. From hacking and equipping agent skills. Which you can use as a key for the personal R and D department. And making it out alive.
- Classic dungeon crawling. – Face your enemies in a cyberpunk take on classic. Turn based dungeon crawling gameplay. Choosing the best strategy. Taking advantage of their weak points in Conglomerate 451. And making the most out of your agents’ skills
- Manage your resources. – Make use of your own personal R&D department. Research advanced technology. Unlocking new features, powers and options to progress
- More than just body mods. – In addition to upgrading weapon and armor ability. Augment your body with interchangeable cyber implants. Completely changing your agent’s skills and utility
- Pain and Trauma system. – Even the smallest wounds can have a lasting impact. By taking damage in combat. Agents risk generating permanent Traumas. This will follow them between missions
- Procedural cyber dungeons. – Experience the dungeon crawling you love. Mixed with future technology as you take on procedurally generated dungeons and missions
- If you die in the game. – Each mission could be your last thanks to agent permadeath. Consider every move. Because if an agent dies in a Conglomerate 451 battle. They will be lost forever
- Hack the world. – Enter cyberspace mid mission. Hacking your way ahead of the competition. All to get crucial intel and give yourself the advantage
Conglomerate 451 RPG arrives in Steam Early Access soon. Which will release on Windows. While a full launch is planned for later this year. Not only this, but Linux support is looking good. With enough Wishlist support. Changes are good.