Pugstorm is eager to announce further changes. While offering more for the mining sandbox adventure Core Keeper. So that 1-8 players can search the ancient cavern of creatures, treasures, and trinkets. Mine relics and resources to build your base and craft new equipment to survive. We now have a series of new changes in patch 0.4.2.
Core Keeper quality of life
- Player character is immune to damage while Core Keeper is loading to avoid unfair deaths.
- Added support for direct connections to dedicated servers.
- Add missing hard mode setting for dedicated Core Keeper servers.
- An issue with Acid Larva not having increased damage in hard mode.
- Fixed the time of the melee damage and attack speed buffs. Also from cooked Pinegrapples to be 5 minutes as intended.
- Fixing an issue where portals far away from any player would not continue to activate.
- A fix for players that could teleport to portals that were not yet activated.
- Fixing an issue where electronic circuits being turned off/on. Since this would sometimes affect nearby other circuits.
- Fixed an issue where players could leave their boat while connecting to the Core Keeper world.
Core Keeper – Early Access Launch Trailer
Items Fixes in patch 0.4.2
- Fixed spelling issues on some items.
- Fixed the Polished Scarlet Chunk Necklace disappearing when crafted.
- Fix with the talent that makes Anvil items less expensive. And also not working correctly.
- Bubble Crab no longer drops the Tentacle Trophy.
- The chest found in the Forlorn Metropolis sewers scene now contains loot.
Networking and Dedicated Servers for Core Keeper
- Fixed an issue where players could get connection errors with internet servers. Doing so while running another server on the local network.
Core Keeper mining sandbox adventure game is available on Steam Early Access. Priced at $11.69 USD / £9.89 / 11,69€ with a 10% discount. Regular price on Humble Store. Along with support for Linux and Windows PC.