In gaming news right now, Crawl #launched onto Early Access back on August 6th of 2014. Since then the title has been receiving some very positive #criticalacclaim. However, the dungeon crawler is finally launches on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Since the release, developer Powerhoof have also #discounted the title on Steam and Humble Store.
So the gaming experience is still the same. Hence a local multiplayer dungeon crawler where friends control the monsters. Both challenging and tactically impressive. Players battle through randomly generated dungeons full of different traps and monsters. Even a Gabe Newell boss. All while everything is controlled by the other players. So if a friend does kill, they take your place. Then it’s their turn to experience some dungeon crawler gaming. Which makes each gaming experience a race to gain enough XP and loot. Then trying to face other players as they control the crazy limbs of the beastly final boss.
- A New Spin on Dungeon Crawling- Every trap and monster controlled by your real life buddies!
- Supports up to 4 in local-multiplayer.
- Vicious single player AI, challenges to master, and items to unlock.
- Turbo Charge Role Playing- Level up and amass a massive variety of weapons, spells and items in each 30 minute game.
- Evolve over 60 unique monsters from mere vermin into powerful demons and undead warriors.