Since Black Riddles Studios are still going strong with Crazy Justice on Fig. The crowdfunding campaign posted by 2 award-winner brothers, Balazs Welker and Gergo Welker. So the opportunity to support Crazy Justice on Fig.co for Linux, Ubuntu, Mac and Windows. So pledges for the game at a discounted price, $15 USD with a Physical, Limited Edition badge. The campaign goal is $30,000 USD and the Black Riddles Studio already collected 62% of that. Therefore with the team only having less than 2 weeks left, we are spreading the news. Yet hopefully the campaign reaches its goal on October 19, 2017 12pm.
Crazy Justice Features:
- Building/upgrading system
- Destructable environment
- Cross-platform support
- Motion Control support (on Nintendo Switch)
- Splitscreen support (currently with 2 players, but the team is working on to support up to 4 players)
- Cover and hiding system
- Customizable Skill Deck (which specify the character’s behaviour)
Singleplayer and Co-op Story Mode:
Delivering an exciting multiplayer with lots of contents is the main priority for 2017. Consequently Black Riddles Studios will include an entertaining story mode. The games singleplayer, where you can immerse themselves into one character’s story. While learning the basics of the game (controls, skills, gadgets). Since Crazy Justice will also feature Co-op support as well. So players can experience the story with a friend.
Crazy Justice – FIG Trailer:
Crazy Justice Multiplayer:
- Survive the Tesla: In the middle of the map a Tesla Coil will generate a shield above the area. During the gameplay the shield is getting smaller until it reaches the final size. Players out of the shield will die. The last living player will win the round.
- Survive: The map contains 6 sectors, after a while the system will destroy a randomly selected sector and players who are in that sector have to escape from that area. The player will die if not able to escape during the countdown. At the end only 1 sector will be active and the rest of the players have to fight with eachother on that relative small area.
- Protect the Tesla: Two teams fight against eachother. Both of them have a Tesla (at the two sides of the map), with a fortress around it. Players with the collected items (wood, metal, special element etc) are able to upgrade the fortress’s defense system, build barricades and traps using their skills. A generator will create RX6 Minions who will attack the enemy’s fortress. That team will won the match which is able to destroy the enemy’s Tesla or caused more damaged during the round.
Crazy Justice Story
So Crazy Justice is a third-person shooter game in cel-shaded style. Hence the games somewhat similarity in likeness to the Borderlands games for Linux and Ubuntu, Mac and Windows. While also including steampunk elements, created by Black Riddles Studio Ltd. and Black Riddles Studio Publishing, Inc. Play as a hero and save the world from the forces of evil! Complete dozens of missions, find new heroes, gather new special weapons and eliminate the steampunk hordes. Immerse yourself in a beautifully detailed, cel-shaded steampunk world, spanning locations across the globe, from the alleys of New York to Egypt or even the North Pole.
Crazy Justice is still going strong on Fig. While the games crowdfunding campaign supports Linux, Ubuntu, Mac and Windows. Hopefully reaching its goal on October 19, 2017.