Crooks Like Us the online party game officially launches on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. All due to the ongoing work and creativity of developer Out Of Tune Games. The full release is available now on Steam.
Out of Tune games released the party game Crooks Like Us on March 17th, 2021. Offer the 1-8 player party game while dropping players into riotous robbery scenarios. One where the goal is to collect as many valuables as possible and get back to the escape van. But also be sure to get it together before time runs out.
Balancing more items at once will earn bigger score multipliers, but the Crooks become more difficult to control with each additional item on their stack.
Crooks Like Us Early Access Trailer
Rival Crooks are out to ruin your plans and will throw items or dash into you. Sending your stack sprawling around the room. If that’s not enough, each player also has the option to jump into the van at any point in Crooks Like Us. While making use of hilarious gadgets such as dropping anvils, making earthquakes, causing power cuts, and more!
Steal everything except the walls in various themed levels: a Jewellery Store, an Ancient Temple, a Lost Mine, a Speedy Highway, and an Underwater Paradise.
As well as the option to customize the appearance of your Crook. There is also a range of different game modes in Crooks Like Us, each provides new ways to play for hours of fun:
- Free for all – grab as many items as possible before the timer runs out
- Last Crook Standing – knock down the other crooks by dashing and throwing items
- Teams – work in teams to grab the most items to win
- First to 25k – the first Crook to earn 25k wins
- Stack race – the first Crook to stack 10 items at once wins
- Stack the logo – stack pieces of the game logo in the right order to score
Crooks Like Us online party game launches on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Available on Steam, priced at just $4.99 USD / £3.99 / 3,99€.