Lock up your valuables and double the guard – the grooviest band of misfits and scoundrels to ever dodge a security camera are coming to a PC near you with the launch of Crookz – The Big Heist. #KalypsoMedia is proud to announce the #release of its #tactical heist-em-up strategy game on Linux, SteamOS, Mac and Windows PC.
Set in the funky 1970s with a slick and groovy atmosphere, Crookz – The Big Heist shows off the art of thieving by tasking players with coordinating stylish heists and robberies; utilizing espionage and quick-thinking to avoid detection. Implement a successful strategy by assembling and equipping your team before the job and planning the best way in. Accompanying the launch of Crookz – The Big Heist is an all new interactive gameplay trailer that allows players to choose between three very different sets of bandits to see three equally different ways of approaching a heist. Once you’ve watched the trailer, head on over to Steam to download the playable demo.
It’s the 1970s: the era of Funk, flared jeans and disco-fuelled Saturday nights. A crack team of expert thieves turn Grand Larceny into an art-form by using their many talents to break into the richest homes and steal the finest jewelry – all to finance their hedonistic lifestyles. That is until a lucrative museum heist in Venice involving a famous jewel known as ‘The Luna Stone’ ends in betrayal and the team broken apart. Five years later the remaining gang members reunite with a plot for revenge against their traitorous former comrade – but naturally, their plan will also make them rich beyond their wildest dreams…
Features of Crookz – The Big Heist
- Diverse and thrilling Single player campaign
- 18 missions set in a colorful and stylish 70s setting
- Customize your gang of thieves with a variety of playable characters. The powerful bruiser makes a good hatchet man, while the locksmith is responsible for the finishing touches.
- Equip your team with all manner of elaborate tools: like camera jammers, chloroform or explosive charges
- Test your skills under tough conditions in Challenge Mode by unlocking new heists and competing for the ultimate high score against other players
- Unique gameplay mixes quick thinking with in-depth strategy
In addition to being available on digital stores, the boxed retail version of Crookz – The Big Heist is available as a Limited Special Edition, which includes two exclusive DLC outfits, a digital copy of the funky 70s soundtrack and a digital copy of the Crookz short movie!
Crookz – The Big Heist is available globally today for Linux, SteamOS, Mac and Windows PC via Steam and as a Limited Special Edition boxed retail for $29.99. For more information please visit the official site at crookz-game.com or at the Facebook page.