While many people are not entirely sold on the idea of using #WINE to run software or #games, there does come a point where it is needed. Crossover Linux 15.0.1 makes the process of #configuring WINE easier than ever, and now offers a limited 40% off deal.
Winter’s here and this offer will soon disappear. Save 40% on CrossOver Linux with code SNO40 at checkout. Click here.
CrossOver Linux 15 is the easiest way to run Microsoft Windows software on your Linux PC without buying a Windows license, rebooting, or using a virtual machine. CrossOver Linux makes it easy to launch Windows programs natively from Linux. CrossOver also gives you cross-platform copy & paste, and a shared file system for your Windows applications.
CrossOver Linux runs Windows productivity software (like MSOffice), games, and utility programs all in one application. And without the overhead of a virtual machine, programs and games can run as fast or faster than they would under a Windows operating system. We support all major Linux distros.
Crossover Linux 15.0.1 ChangeLog
15.0.1 CrossOver – January 13, 2016
- General Improvements
- The final, release version of Wine 1.8 has been merged into this release.
- We now have better support for display of Chinese characters in situations where not all Chinese fonts are available.
- Various non-English translations have been improved.
- Application Support:
- The backup feature in Quicken has been fixed.
- Quicken versions 2004 and earlier are again able to open database files.
- Fixed a bug which prevented StarCraft from running on OS X.
- Fixed a bug which prevented South Park: Stick of Truth from running.
- CrossOver will install successfully on CentOS 6.7.
- CrossOver will install successfully when dbus fails.