In less than a month, desktop royalty will have the chance to test their resilience. Facing off against the most majestic empire of the Middle Ages on Linux, Mac and Windows. Coming to Steam and Paradox Plaza
So Paradox Development Studio’s release date for Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon is set for November 16, 2017. Which is the games latest expansion to the best-selling medieval grand strategy.
The Emperor of China is powerful, but not invulnerable. Clever rulers can exploit the Emperor’s occasional generosity to build their own empire. Also carefully watching the news reports and changes in the Middle Kingdom. So they can best ride out the tides of history. Then, when the moment is right and you are confident in your strength. Strike out and seize the Dragon Throne for yourself.
Crusader Kings II – Jade Dragon – Feature Breakdown:
Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon features include:
- The Further East: A new “China Screen” lays out the status and desires of the Emperor of China, letting you keep tabs on what he wants and how to earn his grace
- An Eventful History: Random events tip you off to major happenings in distant Cathay, letting you know when the Middle Kingdom might be shifting its center of gravity
- Taoism: A Chinese religion that gives bonuses to stewardship, but spreads very slowly.
- New Asian Tributary System: Submit to the Empire as a tributary, always keeping an eye on the waning power of the Emperor, so you can time your escape to freedom
- Ambitious Adventurers: Disgruntled princes or curious adventurers may leave China to seek their own fortune to the west.
- Amazing Riches: Collect wondrous new Chinese artifacts for your characters, and a new Silk Road system that adjusts returns based on China’s stability.
- Chinese Characters: New Chinese and Tibetan portraits and Chinese units bring the empire to life
- Eight New Casus Bellis: Fight!