Since Paradox Interactive have yet another announcement. Hence the stately pleasure palace devoted to ambitious rulers. Since they hail from all corners of the globe. So we now have a new expansion coming soon. Which of course, the games content will release on Linux, Mac and Windows. So this is the 28th expansion, now coming soon to Crusader Kings II. This is insane.
In Jade Dragon, the richest empire on earth looks to the west. All to seek it’s subjects and adventure. Check out Paradox Plaza and the product page via Steam.
In Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon, Paradox Development Studio introduces the Empire of China. So as an off-map influence that can give great rewards or great dangers. All to those whose realms lie in the shadow of the Dragon. Therefore go ahead and flatter the Emperor with gifts of gold or concubines. Ask favors from the mighty prince. Stay on the good side of his appointed marshals on your borders.
What’s the old saying about crisis being both “danger” and “opportunity”?
Paradox hopes you are not too Jaded to enjoy a new trailer:
Features in Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon:
- The Imperial Majesty Request: A new “China Screen” lays out the status and desires of the Emperor of China, letting you keep tabs on what he wants and how to earn his grace
- Kow-tow For Now: Submit to the Empire as a tributary, always keeping an eye on the waning power of the Emperor, so you can time your escape to freedom
- Adventure in the Great Wide Somewhere: Disgruntled princes or curious adventurers may leave China to seek their own fortune to the west.
- Booty and the East: Collect wondrous new Chinese artifacts for your characters, and explore a new Silk Road system that adjusts returns based on China’s stability.
- Rally Points: Instruct your levies to automatically gather up exactly where you want them.
Dictionary of Chinese Characters: New Chinese and Tibetan portraits and Chinese units bring the empire to life
- Eight New Casus Bellis: You can never have enough