Paradox Interactive and Paradox Development Studio have set a #releasedate for the games newest #expansion announced. Hence the iconic and celebrated medieval role-playing #grandstrategy game for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics will be leaving the abbey on March 7, 2017. Yet available on Steam and the Paradox Store for $14.99/€14.99.
Monks and Mystics expands the game religious side of Crusader Kings II. While letting characters join monastic orders, forbidden death cults and even worship Satan in the search for greater power. So you can perform great charitable acts or feats of infamy. Therefore climbing the ranks of your chosen religious community.
Crusader Kings Game Director, Henrik Fåhraeus, talks us through some insights into this latest expansion.
The games new video Developer Diary below:
Features of Monks and Mystics include:
- Monastic Orders: Join the Benedictines, Dominicans or other monastic society and increase your prestige while doing homage to God.
- Secret Religious Societies: Hold a secret faith in your heart and slowly increase your religion’s power. Hence climbing from discouraged minority to official faith.
- Devil Worship and Alchemy: Join those who perform Black Masses and dark crimes, or use your intelligence to seek out the hidden mysteries of the universe
- Treasury and Relics: Collect religious relics of the saints to raise your status and increase your power, or craft masterworks of weapons or jewelry that increase your prestige and prowess
- New Councilor Actions: Even councilors that aren’t active in your realm will be using their skills to increase the wealth and stability of your kingdom
- And much more
Monks and Mystics is the first expansion to be released for Crusader Kings II since it celebrated its 5th anniversary this month. While be available on Steam and the Paradox Store for $14.99/€14.99 on Linux, Mac and Windows PC.