Crusader Kings III developer highlights the numbers for the game on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to the success of developer Paradox Development Studio. The game also boasts 92% Very Positive reviews. Available via the Humble Store, Steam and directly from Paradox Store.
Since launching on September 1st, would-be monarchs across the land have flocked to Crusader Kings III. Thanks to Paradox Interactive’s critically acclaimed grand strategy role playing game. Likewise, to celebrate the game’s popularity, Paradox shares a number of amazing and playful accomplishments players have achieved to-date. The publisher has also released a patch fit for a King. While including an authentic army of updates and fixes to the game.
So as players take their thrones and are now developing royal bloodlines. Which are strong enough to lead armies and cunning enough to withstand the most devious of schemes. While being charming enough to shape culture and religion. Many, however, have also failed notably.
Crusader Kings III – Release Trailer
Lords and Ladies of the realm have over 25 million hours playing. While equaling more than 2,800 years of Crusader Kings III playtime. Within those hours, Paradox highlights the numbers:
- 40,591,268 children born
- 18,212,157 successful murder schemes executed
- 4,364,279 betrothals
- 1,543,790 prisoners cannibalized
- Including at least one Pope…
- 1,451,427 holy wars started
- 716,369 stress breaks
- 370,305 pets petted
- 141,597 universities founded
- 122,364 escapes from prison
- 29,454 Roman Empires restored
Similarly, patch 1.1 improves Crusader Kings III even further. Due to hundreds of updates and fixes. Highlights include:
- A host of bug fixes. Above all, this includes changes to character interactions and succession rules.
- Corrections to the historical setup in many regions.
- Key balance changes to many parts of the game. Even more succession rules, nation formation, and military management.
- User interface tweaks. Even more new siege views, a bookmark screen, and a general makeover.
- Tougher Mongol invasions. in Crusader Kings III
- Improved AI decision making.
- New abilities for modders.
Likewise, if you want to see the full details, please see the patch notes here.
Paradox Interactive and Paradox Development Studio would like to thank players. Since your feedback helps to make Crusader Kings III one of the most exciting launch in Paradox history. Please keep sharing your stories of royal lineage management success…and failure!