Crusader Kings III new historical grand strategy releases on Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer Paradox Development Studio. The next interation is available on Humble Store, Steam and Paradox Store.
The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III. This is also the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role playing game franchise. So that advisors can now jockey for positions of influence. While enemies should save their schemes for another day.
Crusader Kings III – Release Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
Crusader Kings III will have you guide a royal house through history. While you govern land, culture, religion, and military operations. Since you will have to manage your medieval empire and bloodline. Which also leaves you more time to scheme from the shadows. Maybe march your armies freely to expand your borders. Utilize tact and family influence. Likewise, you can leverage relationships and influence, to protect your lineage. But if you do not produce a suitable heir, your line – and your Crusader Kings III game – ends.
- A Tale of Lords and Lineage: Every character has their own unique history and personality traits. Sine they reflect in their portraits and the decisions they are making. Events and options in the game are mainly evolve by the type of lord you play. Since you have to use the personalities of others in the right ways to achieve your goals.
- Wide and Varied Lands: With a map ranging from Europe to Africa, Asia, and the Indian subcontinent. You can assume the role of a noble house from nearly any culture. From the Vikings of Scandinavia to the tribes of Africa. Including the hordes of the Asian Steppe. Since Crusader Kings III is your medieval sandbox.
- A Truly Noble Life: Enjoy a rich tapestry of courtly medieval life. Court spouses, hire counselors, and raise armies. Entertain wandering guests and breed the ideal heir to cement your line. So you can send your more difficult offspring off to foster elsewhere. Set spymasters to scheme and pit neighboring houses against one another.
- Lineage Management: The spawn of your royal union is both the future of your house and a resource for sealing greater power. Use them to forge alliances in far off lands. So you can press claims on sought after realms. While spreading your influence to the corners of the Crusader Kings III known world.
Figting Saints and Sinners:
- Disputes Solved by the Sword: When diplomacy has run its course take what should be yours. Simply by rallying your vassals calling your men to arms. Crushing rebellions and laying siege to enemy castles. Prove a quick path to honor. But remember that true strategy requires cunning…
- Statecraft From The Shadows: Sometimes a scheme, the most subtle of diplomacy, is the most effective. A knife in the dark, a secret to be leveraged, a spouse seduced…
- Saints and Sinners: Set the religious course of your Crusader Kings III kingdom. Whether that is bye keeping the faith or embracing a heresy. So you can better align with your goals. If all else fails, start your own religion!
- And More Medieval Menagerie: Holy Orders, crusades, peasant revolts, and mercenaries for hire, Along with northern raiders, customizable rule sets and a beautiful new map. Where you wage your glorious campaign!
Crusader Kings III new historical grand strategy releases is priced at $49.99 USD/ £41.99/ €49.99. Available on Humble Store, Steam and Paradox Store. Along with support for Linux, Mac and Windows PC.