Since the day has finally come, the sci-fi strategy shooter #Cryptark launches. Hence the 2D roguelike #games available on Linux, Mac and #Windows PC. Where players take on the role of a heavily armed privateer seeking to earn government contracts. Doing so while boarding deadly alien space-hulks. Since each of the ancient derelicts is a hornet’s nest of cybernetic drones. Which are the security systems you must you must traverse. So it’s up to you to strategize a plan of attack. Selecting from the right equipment loadout and destroy the central core to be victorious.
So yes, this is definitely my style. Since the games available for Linux but also a challenging roguelike. Therefore players will have to bring their A-game if they hope to wreak havoc.
- Complex, procedurally generated alien space-hulks to board and defeat.
- Challenging, re-playable campaign that tests your strategy and tactics.
- Over 70 weapons and items, including frag-cannons, tractor-beams, flamethrowers and nukes.
- High-score leader boards to rank your skills.
- Fully lip-synced voice acting brings your fellow shipmates to life.
- Blood-pumping soundtrack perfect for intense firefights.
So be careful as failure will result in a loss of investment and profit. Since these decaying alien arks defend themselves from intruders. Face off against a wide arsenal of cyborg monstrosities, robotics and security systems. Since all obstacles must be surpassed to achieve victory. The destruction of the ship’s central System Core.