Cyber Shadow the epic cyber ninja game releases with day one support for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to the creative efforts of developer Aarne “MekaSkull” Hunziker and publisher Yacht Club Games. Which is now available on Humble Store, GOG and Steam.
Cyber Shadow cyber ninja world has been taken over by synthetic lifeforms. Which also sets Shadow on a desperate plea to be our hero in this journey. While hopefully uncovering what set the world on the path to constant ruin. Slash through techno hordes, leap past traps, and nimbly navigate the ruins of Mekacity. Only you can unlock the secrets to your clan’s ancient powers in Cyber Shadow. Which is a unique take on the ninja action genre.
Cyber Shadow Release Date Trailer
Aarne has been developing the game on his own for years. Then Yacht Club Games was the only team he’d ever consider to help him hone his creation. Aarne describes Cyber Shadow to the Shovel Knight creators as an “NES-style game that had the level design principles of Mario. With the skills and action of Ninja Gaiden. The enemy designs of Contra, and the dark visual aesthetic of Batman.” This also explains why the reviews are 81% Very Positive.
- Dash, slice, and leap through masterfully designed Cyber Shadow levels. All full of sharply honed ninja platforming action.
- Authentic 8-bit presentation with handcrafted sprites. Also, detailed pixel aesthetic, and perfect controls. Modern touches like fluid animation and multi-layered parallax backgrounds. All of which help to evolve the game design.
- Take down more than a dozen apocalyptic bosses – Since they range from enormous war machines to your synthetic clan rivals.
- Relive the authenticity of classic 8-bit challenge or experience it for the first time. While your experience an added convenience or two.
- Rescue your clan to unlock permanent Ninjutsu skills and abilities – As a result, combine them seamlessly as only the warrior of legend could.
- Search for secrets as you explore the ruined world of Cyber Shadow. So you can return to your old haunts to find supplies, items, and upgrades.
- Experience a gripping story – told both in-game and through animated cinematic story scenes between the action. Who can be trusted? Also, how far will Shadow go to protect his clan and the one he loves?
- Pulse-pounding soundtrack by Enrique Martin, produced by Jake Kaufman.