D-Corp couch co-op tower defense game reveals the release date for Linux and Windows PC. Thanks to details from developer Frogsong Studios. Which is available with Positive reviews via Steam Early Access.
D-Corp with its colorful cartoony art style is due to leave Early Access on September 20th. At the same time, Frogsong also requests Steam reviews from new and existing customers. Since feedback is necessary to further improve the game. As a result, each review counts and helps a great deal with the Steam store visibility.
D-Corp Release Date Trailer
D-Corp is a crazy couch co-op tower defense for up to 4 players. Play as a team of cute, customizable robots. So you can fulfill the corporate dreams of your brainy boss. Manage tasks such as turret maintenance and harvesting natural resources. All while being under continuous attack by alien cacti.
Of course, before you buy you can certainly play the D-Corp free Demo on Steam (Linux, Windows PC). Which gives you an idea of what you can expect.
- 2-, 3-, or 4-player co-op through local play or via Steam Remote Play
- Avoid dangerous cacti and stop them from overrunning your D-Corp base
- Experiment with different defense plans!
- Scrap all resources and carry them back to your recycler
- Throw your friend into deadly acid pool!
- Reload, maintain and relocate a variety of turrets to protect your operation
- Find, unlock, and wear dozens of shiny hats in D-Corp
- Fetch ammo in time before the turrets run out — throw it if you have to!
- This game was designed to be played with gamepads.
D-Corp is available at a discounted price while in Early Access. Therefore expect the intended price when we reach full releases. The price will increase to match $14.99 USD / 16.99€. The couch co-op tower defense also offers support for both Linux and Windows PC. So it would be better to buy the game now to take the advantage of the Early Access price on Steam Early Access.