Dark Gates description:
A 2D RPG game written in Python and PyGame
Dark Gates is a game inspired by paper RPG tiled game “Death Maze” or “Labirynt Smierci” released in Poland long time ago.
The game will feature random generated maze (while you playing), monsters, treasures, etc.
The aim of the game is to find Dark Gates and kill Unnamed in order to destory the Dark Gates.
Nothing to show yet apart from screnshot. I’m not planning to release any code yet. More stuff to follow.
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Removal of heroes avatars, replaced with space holders. Issues with licensing.
· bugfix: in fight, in team movement skip/end of this turn is now possible.
· bugfix: clean game exit on intro screen
· bugfix: game brakes if item exploration results in fight.
· bugfix: game brakes in heroes selection screen, where heroes with 4 spells got 4 spells selected, and user trying to go to spell selection menu.
· Major problem with binary build. Reported problems with starting a game on Debian based distros. New release tested with Mint, Fedora, Debian & Slackware (still problems with exit)