Since Acid Wizard Studio, a small independent studio from Poland. They have just released the #games atmospheric live-action trailer. While also announcing the release date for their free-roam survival-horror, #Darkwood. Which is already available via Early Access and Humble Store for Linux, Mac and #Windows.
So Darkwood caused quite a stir with its successfully crowdfunded Indiegogo campaign. While still gathering over $57,000. Yet scoring more than 500,000 views on its two pre-alpha trailers.
So now the small independent studio from Poland (consisting of ”3 guys and a dog”). Celebrates the final stretch on Early Access. Yet after 3 years of refining the game together with the community. While announcing a full release with this atmospheric trailer:
Darkwood Live-action trailer:
- Experience the only top-down survival horror game that will make you scream out in terror.
- Enjoy an engaging blend of RPG, roguelike and adventure elements crafted by hardcore gamers.
- Step into a world where the cycle of night and day. Since it truly impacts your (already faint) chances of survival.
- By day explore the randomly generated, ever-sinister woods, scavenge for materials, craft weapons and discover new secrets.
- By night find shelter, barricade, set up traps and hide or defend yourself from the horrors that lurk in the dark.
- Gain skills and perks by extracting a strange essence from mutated fauna and flora and injecting it into your bloodstream. Watch out for unexpected consequences…
- Make decisions that impact the world of Darkwood, its inhabitants and the story you experience.
- Meet eerie characters, learn their stories and decide their fate. And remember – don’t trust anyone.
- Laugh maniacally as madness consumes your mind.