Ghosts got you down? Pelted with poltergeist problems? Well, fret no more — Hector Plasm is on the case. The ghost-bustin’-est twin-stick shooter around Dead End Job release. Available on Linux, Mac and Windows PC.
From developer Ant Workshop. Also, the former lead level designer on Red Dead Redemption. This insane mash-up of Ren & Stimpy and Ghostbusters puts you in the boots of Hector Plasm. While our hero is employed with the Number One Experts in Paranormal Pest Control. The wondrous business, Ghoul-B-Gone.
So now it’s on Hector to rid the wacky world of meddlesome spectral interlopers. Dead End Job will have help our hero through a typical day at work. While he heads all over town to offices overrun by spirits. Also wraith infested restaurants, and other creepy community buildings. Since he is packing an old ghost bustin’ vacuum pack. And a trusty ol’ plasma blaster. Putting annoying apparitions to rest for GOOD.
Dead End Job – Launch Trailer
Dead End Job is for those who are lovers of 90’s cartoons. Or maybe you appreciate a good, wacky ghost hunting adventure. You will will have a literal blast working through the vibrantly cartoony world. This is also procedurally generated world full of unsuspecting spooky pests. Groove to the beats of award-winning composer Will Morton (of Grand Theft Auto fame). As you rescue residents and chase promotions. Racking up hefty invoices to send to your clients — ghoul by fiendish ghoul.
Also, if you stream the game on Twitch and Mixer. You can also get your audience in on the action. Dead End Job comes with integrated interactivity. This allows your viewers to help you devastate demonic intruders. Or completely hinder your assault on the afterlife. Whether you play alone or team up with a haunt hunting buddy. The games also comes with seamless drop-in drop-out split-screen couch co-op action.
- All levels and rooms are procedurally generated
- Bust ghosts with a buddy. Dead End Job has an asymmetrical drop in/drop out 2P local co-op mode
- Twitch and Mixer interactivity! ** Streamers can allow their viewers to choose their power-ups for them. OR maybe a little twist, this also adds power-downs. So the audience can choose to be nice and helpful Or make their life harder!
- Struggle with Twin-Stick? You can play the game too. With a stick for moving and adaptive aim assist!
- The entire adventure is also backed by amazing music Thanks to the award-winning Will Morton (Grand Theft Auto series)
- Over 100 weird items to find
- It’s got an animated theme tune!
Dead End Job ghost busting shooter releases priced at $16.99 USD, €16.99, £13.99. And likewise, available for Linux and Windows PC via Humble Store and Steam. Also for a limited time, there is a 15% discount for $14.49 USD, €14.49 resp. or £11.89.