Death Trash post apocalyptic action RPG game releases into Early Access on Linux, Mac, and Windows PC. Thanks to the creative efforts of developer Crafting Legends. Available on Steam, Itch.io, and GOG. Along with 96% Very Positive reviews.
Developer Crafting Legends is excited to announce that its first major title. This is the highly anticipated game Death Trash. Due to stay in Early Access for one year or longer. Well, depending on game quality and growth progress. The final release version will see changes to features to combat, stealth, and multiple choice dialogue. This also includes crafting, which will continue to see fine tuning. All while adding more gameplay options and improving their use in the character stats system.
Death Trash Early Access (Linux, Mac, Windows PC)
The recent E3 presence of Death Trash and its successful demo release deserves a mention. Which you may know from Steam’s Next Fest was praised with a few “Best Of” mentions. This comes after years of close attention from media. Including both the community and industry peers since starting developing in 2015. On top of that, this is also a solo development effort and only recently growing to a team.
Death Trash is a post apocalyptic action RPG. Here cosmic horrors long for humanity but meet punks with shotguns. It combines old school role playing, modern action gameplay, and player freedom.
Death Trash features an open role playing world with handcrafted levels. Plus a strong single player story campaign. There is also an option to play that same campaign in local co-op.
The game offers real time gameplay with ranged and melee combat. Including stealth, multiple choice dialogue, an inventory of items and worms. Of course, there is a crafting system. There are also epic skills like picking pockets and puking.
A lot of attention has been given to user options. Including, for example, Death Trash creative mouse controls. Players can also easily switch between keyboard and point & click style movement.
- A post apocalyptic world with punks and science fiction. This also means cosmic flesh titans, strange elements, and trash talking
- Gameplay featuring combat, stealth, and dialogue. Plus inventory management and item crafting
- Thick atmosphere, fresh dialogue and harsh combat
- Grungy pixel art style unique to Death Trash
- Visual character customization and role playing features
- Use special powers through implants in and outside combat
- Any character in this world can die
- Giving the player the power by building on their vision. Including both freedom and choices
- Supports both mouse/keyboard and controller
- Optional local co-op where a second player can drop in and out anytime
Death Trash post apocalyptic action RPG releases is released on Steam, Itch.io, and GOG. The games also priced at $17.99 USD including the 10% discount until August 12th. Along with support for Linux, Mac, and Windows PC.