So players take the role of Eneas, a bold cadet that is about to become an Anakim pilot. Hence the cutting-edge mech enhanced with a special ability known as Isvará. During Eneas’ final exam, something goes wrong and he doesn’t develop his Isvará. So he will be forced to join an experimental program to fight The Renegades, a rogue group of Anakim pilots that want to destroy the planet. While at the same time revealing the dark secrets surrounding the Technocratic Republic of Ekron.
“Yes, we have a Linux build planned in the near future once we release the PC and PS4 version”
So Defenders of Ekron is being developed using Game Maker. Therefore porting to Linux as well as Windows PC
Defenders of Ekron – Gameplay Trailer:
- 360° shooting range to defeat all kind of enemies.
- Exploration modes: Analyze and navigate in search for enemies and information.
- Battle modes: Learn new skills and combine them to suit your game style.
- Oxus Blaster: release a destructive attack to reduce everything to ashes.
- Oxus Shield: sometimes defense is the best offence.
- Upgrade yourself: Pyromancy, dashing, sword-fighting, electromagnetism and more!
- Immersive Story: Uncover the truth beneath everything
- Nominated best indie game in TGS 2015 by Famitsu magazine.
- Currently in Steam Greenlight
- Music recorded by Action replay, our in house band.
The story based shmup games launched is expected on Windows PC and PS4 in the first quarter of 2017. Followed by the Linux release, with enough votes of course.