Demons Never Lie new point and click graphic adventure releases for Linux, Mac and Windows PC. Thanks to developer IndieBug. Which available on Steam and Itch.io with a discount.
Demons Never Lie is a graphic adventure. All made with voxel and low-poly, where even your soul is at stake. This is also an incredible and dark story. So expect elements of the classic point and click and visual novels. Plus an exciting interactive experience with a unique atmosphere.
Also, you can try the Steam demo before you buy. This game is developed by a single person. Which is developed in Unity3D engine.
Demons Never Lie – New Trailer
Now, after an awful life. John’s soul is ready to say goodbye to this cruel world. While in that moment, a demon called Ocaso, appears in front of him. And as a result, the mysterious creature offers John an opportunity. Allowing him to be young again in Demons Never Lie. So he can having the life he’s always dreamed of. While in exchange of his soul, of course.
Will John accept his offer? And, if so, what will be the consequences?
- Play as John, help him to fix his life, avoiding terrible past mistakes… with a demon on your side.
- 3D graphic adventure with classic point and click and visual novel elements.
- Indie game with charismatic voxel characters and beautiful low-poly sceneries.
- Emotional and atmospheric storytelling in Demons Never Lie. Sometimes bright, sometimes dark. Just like real life.
- You can make a pact with the devil. What else could be better than that?
- Available in english and spanish (more languages available soon).
Demons Never Lie voxel and low-poly art actually compliments the gameplay. But also give the atmosphere a unique twist. Since this point and click game. You can expect the settings to compliment the text. Creating a vibe you would expect giving your soul to a demon.
Demons Never Lie graphic adventure releases on Steam and Itch. Priced at $13.49 USD including a 10% discount until November 1st. Playable on Linux, Mac and Windows PC.