The year is 2029, and mechanically augmented humans are now outcasts, completely segregated from the rest of society.
Now an experienced covert operative, Adam Jensen is forced to operate in a world that has grown to despise his kind. Armed with a new arsenal of state-of-the-art weapons and augmentations, he must choose the right approach, and who to trust, in order to unravel a vast worldwide conspiracy.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Features:
- Become the ultimate augmented covert agent. Choose from a vast array of cutting edge weapons and augmentations, customizing them exactly to your desired specifications. Unlock new abilities, increase your stealth, social, hacking or combat skills, and determine how you want your character to evolve in order to fit your play style.
- Explore diverse locations and discover a near future setting where the fate of humanity hangs in the balance. The oppression of the mechanically augmented has created a climate of fear and resentment, resulting in an escalation of crime and acts of terror. Amid all the chaos, secret organizations are working behind the scenes, attempting to manipulate and control the fate of mankind.
- Experience the world of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, where the decisions you make and the actions you take play a crucial role in determining your game’s outcome. Choose between combat, stealth, social, and hacking approaches to achieve your objectives. Mankind Divided also introduces Black Market augmentations that, while illegal, can grant you access to unique and powerful benefits that no legal augmentations can provide. Be mindful though, as there will be a meaningful consequence to every choice you make and every action you take.
- Breach Mode is a standalone online game mode included in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. This arcade approach to the gameplay offers a puzzle shooter with a VR-inspired art style. As a Ripper, your objective is to obtain and sell highly classified corporate data by infiltrating some of the world’s most secure servers. Challenge your friends to beat your scores, and win credits to upgrade your skills and arsenal.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided launches on Steam for Linux and Mac!!
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4130, AMD FX8350
- OS: Ubuntu 16.10 64-bit, SteamOS 2.0
- RAM: 8GB
- Free Space: 67GB
- Graphics: 2GB Nvidia 680 (driver version: 367.57), AMD GPUs are not supportedAccessories: Keyboard & Mouse
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770K
- OS:16.10 64-bit, SteamOS 2.0
- Free Space: 70GB
- Graphics: 6GB Nvidia 1060 or better (driver version: 367.57
- Accessories: Gamepad