Dharma is the new expansion to Europa Universalis IV (EU4) strategy game for Linux, Mac and Windows. Since Paradox Development Studio continue to keep expanding the game.
A hundred and fifty million souls speaking dozens of languages. All standing between European traders and unimaginable wealth. So diplomacy, war and subterfuge will be a factor on both sides. This is to either preserve the power of the Mughal emperor and his dependents. Or to undermine that throne.
So Unite the Indian people, or divide and conquer. Since you write the history in Europa Universalis IV: Dharma.
Dharma is the newest expansion for Europa Universalis IV. Paradox Development Studio’s best strategy selling history game about the early modern era. Dharma puts greater emphasis on peacetime interactions.
Especially for the variety nations of India. And also those colonial powers who want to make their fortune in Asia.
This government design feature is the most significant change in Dharma. With some exclusive reforms for many nations.
In Dharma, players will find a new level of customization for their governments, since not every monarchy should be the same! Design a kingdom or republic with new reforms and upgrades as the balance of priorities shifts around you.
Europa Universalis IV: Dharma – Announcement Trailer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
Features in Europa Universalis IV: Dharma expansion includes:
- Design Your Government: Unlock reforms that will define how you govern your kingdom or republic, earning free policies and boosting the power of some estates.
- Reworked Policy System: Policies get a new look in the free update, but Dharma will include special bonuses that make this system even more attractive.
- Trade Company Investments: Upgrade and improve the provinces tied to your trade companies, conferring bonuses both to the European master and neighboring Indian nations.
- A New Cossack Government: Exclusive for owners of The Cossacks expansion.
- New Indian Mission Trees: Unique mission paths for the most important Indian sultanates and kingdoms.
- Also New Indian Estates: Alongside a free update to the estate system, India gets five new castes. Raise the brahmins to reduce unrest in a province or install Jain governors for a boost to income while reducing manpower..
- a New Mughal Culture Bonus: The Mughal Empire can assimilate and accommodate newly conquered cultures with ease.
- Charter Companies: Europeans can buy a foothold into trade charter zones in Africa and Asia, if they can find a prince that trusts them.
- Upgraded Trade Centers: Invest in the development of your Centers of Trade
- And more, including: new ways to suppress rebellion, the monsoon season, new uses for colonists in non-colonial development, scornful insults, multiplayer teams, new art, and a host of new achievements.
As usual, Europa Universalis IV: Dharma will be accompanied by a free update. So all Europa Universalis IV players, including a major reworking of the game’s map of India, Tibet and Burma.
EU4 strategy on Steam and Paradox Store:
Europa Universalis IV: Dharma (EU4) will be available later this year for Linux, Mac and Windows. With a suggested retail price of $19.99 USD on Steam and Paradox Store.